Tuesday, March 3, 2026

Happy 70th Birthday Blessings to you, dear Angela K!

 Happy 70th Birthday Blessings

Angela K!


The Lord bless you, and keep you [protect you, sustain you, and guard you];

The Lord make His face shine upon you [with favor],

And be gracious to you [surrounding you with lovingkindness];

The Lord lift up His countenance (face) upon you [with divine approval],

And give you peace [a tranquil heart and life].’

Numbers 6:24-26

As I look back on our friendship when we met as teens at SJC-POS, I remember having lunch one day and you looked at me and remarked that I looked so attractive when I smiled but then you added softly that you didn't think that of yourself. In a couple of comments made after we reconnected in for the 50th reunion, I could still tell you were very hard on yourself, even deflecting compliments.
Let me tell you the Angela I saw then and see now.
Then you were a gentle and kind soul, soft spoken, observant and really smart. The sweetest smile. A thinker.
Now you are still that gentle and kind soul but now fuelled by the Holy Spirit. Christ in you. You love greatly the people God has entrusted you with: your biological and family in Christ. You are passionate in all your pursuits pursuing excellence in all you do. Mathematics and Theology just to mention two. Even going through years of abuse, your strength and perseverance astounds me and I know that the Lord has been with with you each step of the way.
You have raised 3 beautiful children who also excel. They are marked with your legacy of faith and excellence and love.
You serve in different capacities at your church with a servant heart and with strong leadership skills. You use your gift of teaching to train so many others to correctly preach the Word of God. You remind me of Paul the apostle. You have a heart for your classmates to come to the same faith you discovered in Jesus. You display courage in expressing your faith. I love that God gifted you with a partner who seems to have such a tender heart of love towards you. I love the video clip of you two dancing for your 20th anniversary.
This world is a better place because God placed you in it to shine for Him.
I LOVE YOUR HEART! You are incredibly beautiful.
Just to say Angela, that you are so worth celebrating!
 
This is the Angela that God sees. His child He delights in. His love for you is immeasurable not because of all you have accomplished (and you have done that in heaps!), but because you are His beloved child and He loves your heart. The way you obey Him that shows you love Him. The way you serve Him and His church.
He is El Roi who saw when you hurt and His heart bled for you. When I think of His love for you, the old song "Oh how He loves you..." comes to mind.
Here are some snapshots of your life that I got from what you posted. If I had access to your photos, I could post a journey of your faith!








As I close, let me pray for you:
Father, thank you so much for the gift of Angela so many years ago. Little did I know that so many years later she would be such an encouragement to me. I thank You for how you gifted and formed her for Your purpose for her even as You are now forming another grandchild for her. I thank You that you know all that concerns her to the smallest detail, including her family and church family. I pray that as she surrenders them to you that You will hem her in like that pillar of cloud to guide her, and that that You will flood her with the peace that passes all understanding. I pray for Your protection over her and her family. Be her refuge and a banner around her. Please grant her surprising moments of tangible expressions of Your loving kindness towards her. I pray that from Your glorious, unlimited resources that You will empower her with inner strength through Your Spirit. I pray that her roots will continue to grow down into Your love and keep her strong in the day ahead, and may she have the power to understand how wide, how long, how high, and how deep Your love for is.
Now all glory to You, Who is able, through Your mighty power at work within her, to accomplish infinitely more than she might ask or think.
In the mighty Name of Jesus I pray,
Amen.

With much love, thoughts and prayers,
Always,
Sita💖

No comments: