She was paralysed by the fear of flying. Yet the international field office was paying for her to attend the workers' conference in Indonesia with her husband. How does faith come into play? See and hear Shyamala's** testimony about how God used Beth Moore's Bible study discussion about faith to teach her here. (It may take a while to download as the video is about 22 mins. long.)
**(Shyamala is my pastor's wife and also the sister of Ravi Zacharias.)=====================================
****There is a give-away at Melinda's Travelling The Road Home. If you know of anyone who needs a wonderful resource on post-abortion pain, visit there now.
6 comments:
Thank you, Sita, for spreading the word! It's time to reach out to those suffering in silence with the freedom found in living OUT LOUD!
Bless you!
Melinda
Having trouble downloading the testimony. Will try later. Hope your week is going well.
peace~elaine
What a thrilling testimony! I could relate so well as I've just trusted the Lord this past June with my fear of flying. I just had opportunity to share my story again this past Tuesday and I've been invited to Unionville to share again before the end of this month. I travelled on my plane with 31 pages of typed out verses, prayers etc...and claimed His promises. As you know, I found Joy in a Big God!!
Thanks for this continued encouragement. God is good!
Joy
I have trouble downloading videos otherwise I would have watched.I 'll try anyway.
I job link you sent did 't work by the way.
Sita,
Thank you for your support of "Surrendering the Secret". I am ever so grateful for your partnership and understanding of this deep heartbreak.
God's Blessings!
Pat
Hey Sita! Thanks for you comment at the Cafe. That is my precious little Faith in the picture. Just want you to know I still daily pray for God to show you what His plan is for you. :) Carol
Post a Comment