Today I invite you to worship with me. Choose between a medley of:
-Part The Waters, I Need Thee Every Hour and Through It All (2 posts down)
-or You Are My Hiding Place and The Air I Breathe (previous post).
Either way, I pray you are blessed.
Then pop by Amy's to hear more songs that minister
9 comments:
Thank you Sita
I love this music too, thanks.
Have a great weekend.
Great song!
The Air I Breathe is one of my favorites.
Have a wonderful weekend:)
All are beautiful songs...He is the air I breathe!
Hi Amrita, Sarah, Darlene and Karen,
Thanks for dropping by...may God bless you this week..
Love, Sita
I've been to your blog many times, but I just saw that you reside in Ontario, Canada. Our new lead pastor is in the process of moving here from London, Ontario, Canada. :)
Beautiful choices! I think I said this last time I was here, but your blog is so pretty! I LOVE your header.
Hi Brook and Kathryn...
Welcome...
Brook, London ON is a bit far from me...I pray that your new minister finds a wonderful new home in your city...
Thank you, Kathryn..my header is from the Microsoft collection...they have great ones...
Michael W. Smith always brings me to worship. His voice is just blessed! He is my hiding place and I am safe in His embrace-love that! I'm trying to put together a blog carnival on experiencing God in organic ways of worship. If you think about it, please try and check me out some time-the thought is worshiping as the body of Christ. Blessings! Amanda:)
Post a Comment